Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Week 12 is here and Fantasy Playoffs are just around the corner! Have you secured a playoff spot? Are you just outside the playoffs and trying to get a few key wins to stumble into the playoffs? Or are you already looking forward to next year and trying to get vengeful wins to keep others from making the playoffs? Whatever your standing is, we have 2 Thanksgiving games and I am thankful for that!

Side note: If I was considered in the FantasyPros Expert ranks (I'm not currently because I haven't been submitting to them long enough), I would have placed 2nd for Week 9 RB rankings and 5th for Week 10 RB rankings.

Here are my Week 11 Rankings. Feel free to leave feedback, comment, or even reach out on Twitter and ask a question. Good luck!



Comments