2021 Fantasy Football Draft Rankings

Fantasy Football Draft Rankings - 2021 (UPDATED: September 6, 2021)

Draft Day is here!!! What a wild ride it has been to get to this point. Plenty of moves in the off-season and plenty or great rookies have been settling in with their new teams.

Stick with me thorughout the season as I post and update my weekly rankings every week as player and team news become available.Check out my Week 1 Rankings here.

I also hope you have been following my BettingPros weekly picks. I was #12 Overall and #10 among Experts for Season-to-Date Moneyline Pick with a Win % of 66%. You can check out my Season-to-Date Moneyline performance here.

Make sure to always stay up-to-date on player and team news that can be found here.

Here are my Week 1 Rankings and CheatSheet. Feel free to leave feedback, comment, or even reach out on Twitter and ask a question. You can also submit player questions through the form on the right side of the page (or below if on a mobile device). Good luck!

Fantasy Football Draft Rankings - 2021

Fantasy Football Draft CheatSheet - 2021

Comments